Series 3 from Damn Fine Teas arrived on my doorstep less than an hour ago. Between the jasmine and the bergamont, the package smelled very reminiscent of Lush bath bombs. In a good way… a box of Lush bath bombs without the headachey perfumey bombs that break me out, I suppose. (I’m looking at you, Sex Bomb.)

Anyway. Jasmine Green smells amazing. All this time I’ve been blaming jasmine for the iced tea I don’t care for at a local cafe, but now I’m thinking there has to be another culprit, because this was fantastic. The green tea isn’t as… green as some of the other blends I’ve tried and disliked, and the jasmine has a really nice, delicate flavor.

I must try this iced.

20-something. Semi-professional baker. Loves black teas and rooibos. Discovering new loves all the time.

I’m a habitually high-rater. Maybe I’m easily-impressed.

90-100 – A – I love these teas, and want to keep them in rotation.

80-89 – B – These teas are good, and I would never turn them down.

70-79 – C – These teas are sort of middle of the road. Drinkable, but would never be my first choice.

60-69 – D – I don’t like these teas, but they are palatable under certain conditions.

0-59 – E – Do. Not. Want.

Ann Arbor, MI