drank Spring Harvest by Sanctuary T

Got this as a free sample with my recent order. The smell of the dry leaves really reminds me of something I drank as a kid, no doubt in the Celestial Seasonings ‘Zinger’ family. I had kind of forgotten that I was the lone tea-drinker at home growing up, having tea parties with my stuffed bunnies, serving things I’d made in my Easy Bake oven. Nostalgia. (Twenty years later, I am a pastry student with a nicely-stocked tea cupboard. I guess these things start early.)

Anyway, back to the tea. I decided to try this iced, because it’s hot as Hades outside, and because that’s how I generally prefer my fruity teas, anyway. The pale color and the sweet fullness of it remind me of honey… it’s got that nice coat-your-tongue sort of thick flavor to it. The tea (white and green) is delicate, but the passion fruit is not so strong that it overpowers it. It’s nice.

Iced 3 min, 0 sec

20-something. Semi-professional baker. Loves black teas and rooibos. Discovering new loves all the time.

I’m a habitually high-rater. Maybe I’m easily-impressed.

90-100 – A – I love these teas, and want to keep them in rotation.

80-89 – B – These teas are good, and I would never turn them down.

70-79 – C – These teas are sort of middle of the road. Drinkable, but would never be my first choice.

60-69 – D – I don’t like these teas, but they are palatable under certain conditions.

0-59 – E – Do. Not. Want.

Ann Arbor, MI