Yet another installment of “Cody v. The Morning.” Despite having been capable of making my own breakfast since I was a pre-teen, I could hardly manage eggs and toast this morning without dropping a carton of eggs on the floor and burning… pretty much everything. Fortunately, The Cap’n was there to soften the blow.

I love this tea. As much as I dig the limited-edition style of A&D’s tea… it’s kind of bittersweet to realize I have a finite amount of this in my future.

Michelle Butler Hallett

I hear that. My tin of the Captain is long gone. Sigh. Bittersweet indeed.

cody

I’ve been forcing myself not to drink all my A&D teas, in order to make them last.

Michelle Butler Hallett

I’ve done the opposite and binged happily. I’ve hoarded tea in the past … then forgotten (!) about it … then found it again, staling … never again.

cody

The only form of willpower I possess is savoring food. I always save the best for last in boxes of candy and the like. And God help you if you mess with my system, lol.

Michelle Butler Hallett

I wouldn’t dare mess with anyone else’s tea. :)

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

I hear that. My tin of the Captain is long gone. Sigh. Bittersweet indeed.

Michelle Butler Hallett

I wouldn’t dare mess with anyone else’s tea. :)

20-something. Semi-professional baker. Loves black teas and rooibos. Discovering new loves all the time.

I’m a habitually high-rater. Maybe I’m easily-impressed.

90-100 – A – I love these teas, and want to keep them in rotation.

80-89 – B – These teas are good, and I would never turn them down.

70-79 – C – These teas are sort of middle of the road. Drinkable, but would never be my first choice.

60-69 – D – I don’t like these teas, but they are palatable under certain conditions.

0-59 – E – Do. Not. Want.

Ann Arbor, MI