I forgot how good this was. Where did we land on what it was scented with? Magnolia blossoms? I think so.

Every now and again, a taste of food or drink will make me swoon. Not quite a ‘When Harry Met Sally’ sort of reaction, but a more dignified, albeit involuntary, physical reaction to the sheer deliciousness. This morning first sip was that sort of reaction. Yummyyum.

JacquelineM

In a misguided attempt to be fiscally and cupboardly responsible I only ordered the Holiday tea – I regret that now! This sounds so good!

Angrboda

A&D say Magnolia in the description, and apparently her name is Maggie. :)

Comments

JacquelineM

Angrboda

A&D say Magnolia in the description, and apparently her name is Maggie. :)

20-something. Semi-professional baker. Loves black teas and rooibos. Discovering new loves all the time.

I’m a habitually high-rater. Maybe I’m easily-impressed.

90-100 – A – I love these teas, and want to keep them in rotation.

80-89 – B – These teas are good, and I would never turn them down.

70-79 – C – These teas are sort of middle of the road. Drinkable, but would never be my first choice.

60-69 – D – I don’t like these teas, but they are palatable under certain conditions.

0-59 – E – Do. Not. Want.

Ann Arbor, MI