Oh, Adagio… changing all your musical names has really confused my delicate sensibilities when it comes to logging teas. (Also, Steepsters… I’ve been changing the names here. Hope you don’t mind.)

This is a pretty good Darjeeling. I still haven’t quite put my finger on that… Darjeeling-y taste, in order to describe it properly. But, it’s yummy just the same.

Geoffrey Norman

Darjeelings are supposed to have a “muscatel” taste to them. But to my terminology – or lack thereof – I prefer to call it “spicy-grape”.

Comments

Geoffrey Norman

20-something. Semi-professional baker. Loves black teas and rooibos. Discovering new loves all the time.

I’m a habitually high-rater. Maybe I’m easily-impressed.

90-100 – A – I love these teas, and want to keep them in rotation.

80-89 – B – These teas are good, and I would never turn them down.

70-79 – C – These teas are sort of middle of the road. Drinkable, but would never be my first choice.

60-69 – D – I don’t like these teas, but they are palatable under certain conditions.

0-59 – E – Do. Not. Want.

Ann Arbor, MI