BOH Seri Songket
Popular Teas from BOH Seri SongketSee All 4 Teas
Recent Tasting Notes
This is my favorite tea. It is great steeped hot and also cold brewed. I take it both with sugar and without, but find that the sweetness of the sugar go with the sweet smell of the tea. It feels like I’m eating candy.
Cold brewed this tea presents a refreshing escape from a hot day. The aroma of the tea isn’t as strong when cold brewed but the sweetness is more pronounced. I don’t add sugar when I drink it cold brewed. :)
intense ginger zing, subtle lime notes, not overpowering. a surprising tea. according to the box this is best served strong with a sprinkle of cinnamon, or iced with ginger ale. I like it on the lighter side with a short steeping time. after the initial spice shock it is refreshing and tangy. The basic tea blend is probably BOH Cameronian, citrusy BOP from Malaysian highlands.
One of the teas I brought back from Cameron Highlands, Malaysia. It tastes almost like my Mango Bubble Tea. Nice!
Did some googling and is pleased to see that someone has came up with a cocktail with this. Going to try it out the next time.
========= Ingredients (serving for 2): =========
- 3 teabags of BOH Seri Songket Mango
- 200 ml fresh boiling water
- 200 ml pure orange juice
- 200 ml soda watere
- some crushed mint leaves
- sugar syrup or maple syrup to taste
- ice cubes
For alcoholic cocktail: 2 tablespoons Japanese Sake
========= Preparation: =========
1. Pour fresh boiling water onto the teabags and infuse for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove teabags and leave tea to cool.
2. Mix tea with orange juice, soda water, sugar or maple syrup and stir well.
3. Add ice cubes and mint leaves.
4. Serve immediately.
5. For alcoholic cocktail: Add Japanese Sake to make it go with a swing.