This tea smells like a holiday kitchen. Creamy, buttery, cookie-like sweetness. It tastes quite the same as it smells. Very strong on the cream, but with a bright bergamot to cut through. The bergamot seems very lemon-y and it is reminding me of very strongly of my favorite lemon shortbread cookies. This is a beautiful dessert tea with zero bitterness. Yum.
I take my tea without additions, but I can imagine this being beautiful with milk and sugar. I bet it would taste even more cookie-like.

Flavors: Butter, Citrus Fruits, Cream

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

My favorite teas are unflavored Chinese blacks, especially Yunnans & Fujians, and I’m also partial to strong Irish Breakfast blends and Assams. I always take my tea without additions except for masala chai blends which I always add milk to. Generally unsweetened soy, occasionally I’ll splurge with some sweetened vanilla soy milk.

Likes: Anything roasty, toasty, smoky, or malty. As well as citrus and cream flavors.

Dislikes: Anise/licorice/fennel, stevia, & coconut flavoring. Rooibos, honeybush and mate tisanes.

Allergies: Peanuts & Tree nuts