drank Irish Breakfast by Trader Joe's

Tried my first bag as a milk tea today. I ended up putting too much SCM in cause I was using up what I had left. I’m glad this tea is so strong cause it stood up pretty well to my overdose of sugar. I’m gonna hold off rating it until I try it by itself, but at least I know that it’ll serve well as a milk tea base.

mpierce87

I love Irish Breakfast tea! In my experience, however, it is rather unimpressive plain, but your version may be better than the ones I’ve had. Just a thought in case it doesn’t turn out great…I think Irish Breakfast is just meant to have milk and sweetener. Let me know if this is good plain though, I would have to go get some.

Comments

mpierce87

Graduate environmental engineering student. But currently research-less and therefore left with plenty of free time on my hands.

Grew up drinking tea (especially milk tea!) and now I’m a pretty big fan of any tea. And yes, I take my black tea with milk and sugar ;)