Finals week for me—seeing as how I’m the type to plan ahead and freak out, I made a cup of tea, studied, and planned out the rest of my weeks after classes before I get back to school. I have so much stuff to do! I think I might have one serving of this left—I’m looking forward to reordering, and possibly trying the chai sampler that Adagio offers. (As soon as it’s back in stock, of course…) Maybe when the new store opens in Naperville, I’ll take the train over and buy tons of tea—if I have time.

Cofftea

At least get the green chai.

Cory Ostermann

I promise I will! :) I’m a bit of a chai-fiend, so I think I’m going to have to try them all.

Cofftea

WOOHOO!!! Yay for meeting a fellow chai fiend. Have you tried 52teas’ Mayan Chocolate Chai? It’s made me a complete chai snob… it’s the only back based chai I like. (Not the only one I’ll drink, but the only one I really like.)

Cory Ostermann

No, I haven’t tried 52 teas Mayan Chocolate Chai—but it sounds fabulous. I’m gonna add that to my shopping list! Also, I’m always willing to take suggestions as to what chais I should try—sounds like you have really refined tastes, and I just love chai TOO much. :)

Cofftea

No, I don’t have refined taste- it’s just WAY TOO FLIPPIN GOOD! TEAhehe;)

Cory Ostermann

ha ha, isn’t it the truth? Whoever invented chai, I wish I could have met him/her. I’d give them the biggest thank you hug!

Comments

Cofftea

At least get the green chai.

Cofftea

No, I don’t have refined taste- it’s just WAY TOO FLIPPIN GOOD! TEAhehe;)

Cory Ostermann

I’m a student artist and unruly feminist, having recently moved to Baltimore to attend school. I have a particular fondness for tea, cats, painting…and vegan food. :)
I love most teas—especially chai.
Teach me your ways, tea people, I’m here to learn! :) )

Chicago, Illinois, United States