drank Yu Lu Yan Cha Black by Verdant Tea

First brew I blew because I oversteeped it. Was nearly impossible to drink. Too strong, too ‘dark’ tasting. Tried it again this morning for just two seconds steeped (had heated the cup up and put a little hot water on the leaves) and it tasted much better. Could make out all the flavors, but they’re hard to describe; something in the neighborhood of coffee/caramel/chocolate, but none of those in particular.

Boiling
Bonnie

This is one of my favorite tea’s…and I think it’s something like potato fries and chocolate shake. I’ve had it gongfu and by the pot with cream then added sugar…both ways equally outstanding.

Craig

Wow, sounds great! Just got a gong fu set at the office, so I’ll have plenty of opportunities to try it.

Comments

Bonnie

Craig

I’m a budding neuroscientist.

South Florida