drank Mango Sunrise by Yumchaa

I have been bad, way bad, I was very kindly offered a very generous sample of it (obrigada, T!), and it smelled so heavenly I brew it whichever way the moment I walked through the door at home. Boiling water, and rather uncontrolled steeping time, it deserved better this tea. Even treated so shabbily it forgave me, it is wonderful even without due care.

Inconstant tea drinker – I mostly drink tea when not too hot. I hang around steepster much more frequently in (northern hemisphere) cold season.

- Teas -

I like all sorts of tea, flavoured and unflavoured, though I am picky. I am always willing to try anything new. I am now particularly interested in single origins.

I am one of those people who actually loves Lapsang Souchong. I am not crazy about Earl Grey, in general. I don´t quite get Darjeeling teas, but I am trying to make sure …

I like rooibos, though not all bases. I loathe hibiscus. I do not like fennel/liquorice/anise in blends or teas with chicory. I am picky about what I consider true cinnamon.

As you can probably tell from my cupboard, the brands I find more interesting right now are Mariage Fréres,Thé-o-Dor and Yumchaa.

Portugal