drank Jardin Bleu by Dammann Freres

This is a very nice strawberry flavoured black tea. Not sure what else to say about it, the rhubarb I am not familiar with enough to be able to spot it with certainty, but any background flavour melds very well with this wild strawberry flavour.

It is a little bit thin for my taste and for some reason, despite being flavoured it could not stand up to my tap water. But in all, very nice.

From a swap with sil, thank you so much!

Inconstant tea drinker – I mostly drink tea when not too hot. I hang around steepster much more frequently in (northern hemisphere) cold season. Experimenting with cold steeping, for summer.

- Teas -

I like all sorts of tea, flavoured and unflavoured, though I am picky.

I am one of those people who actually loves Lapsang Souchong. I am not crazy about Earl Grey, in general. I don´t quite get Darjeeling teas, but I am exploring.

I like rooibos, though not all bases. I loathe hibiscus. I do not like fennel/liquorice/anise in blends or teas with chicory. I am picky about what I consider true cinnamon.

As you can probably tell from my cupboard, the brands I find more interesting right now are Mariage Fréres and Thé-o-Dor.

I am always willing to try anything new. I am now particularly interested in single origins.