Moderately expensive (4 euros for 15 teabags), not quite as expensive as some teas, but a bit more expensive than regular stuff. But oh so nice. Tea-bags are individually packaged in foil envelopes, which I think helps to keep the flavour fresh. I do think this tea bags are filled a smidgeon less than the british norm, I just brew a slightly smaller cup.

A very very good simple Ceylon tea but then I think Ceylon might just be my favorite tea origin for breakfast blends. I am probably not the only one because this seems to be the bestseller at the store I bought it.

Brews very red, and full bodied but in a delicate way.

Inconstant tea drinker – I mostly drink tea when not too hot. I hang around steepster much more frequently in (northern hemisphere) cold season.

- Teas -

I like all sorts of tea, flavoured and unflavoured, though I am picky. I am always willing to try anything new. I am now particularly interested in single origins.

I am one of those people who actually loves Lapsang Souchong. I am not crazy about Earl Grey, in general. I don´t quite get Darjeeling teas, but I am trying to make sure …

I like rooibos, though not all bases. I loathe hibiscus. I do not like fennel/liquorice/anise in blends or teas with chicory. I am picky about what I consider true cinnamon.

As you can probably tell from my cupboard, the brands I find more interesting right now are Mariage Fréres,Thé-o-Dor and Yumchaa.

Portugal