drank In the Clouds by Empório do Chá

a cherry tea, with a bits of other fruits, some apple for sweetness and some unexpected coconut which goes with the rest much better than i would have expected. Not bitter, and very natural, light taste. Supposedly kiwi which I could not detect, but I brew just one cup, maybe my spoonfuls contained no piece of it. No hibiscus or spices at all. Very lovely.

And the infused cherries on strainer are quite delicious!

Boiling 8 min or more

Inconstant tea drinker – I mostly drink tea when not too hot. I hang around steepster much more frequently in (northern hemisphere) cold season. Experimenting with cold steeping, for summer.

- Teas -

I like all sorts of tea, flavoured and unflavoured, though I am picky.

I am one of those people who actually loves Lapsang Souchong. I am not crazy about Earl Grey, in general. I don´t quite get Darjeeling teas, but I am exploring.

I like rooibos, though not all bases. I loathe hibiscus. I do not like fennel/liquorice/anise in blends or teas with chicory. I am picky about what I consider true cinnamon.

As you can probably tell from my cupboard, the brands I find more interesting right now are Mariage Fréres and Thé-o-Dor.

I am always willing to try anything new. I am now particularly interested in single origins.