drank Walk in the Woods by Yumchaa

I find red fruits black tea hard to find. Or if not hard to find exactly, hard to find one which is just right. They are either too strongly scented or not enough, too artificial or too diffident, the tea itself too strong or too weak. But this is as close as I have found yet to a good red fruit black tea, it´s perfectly balanced to my taste and not too strong, not too weak.

Inconstant tea drinker – I mostly drink tea when not too hot. I hang around steepster much more frequently in (northern hemisphere) cold season.

- Teas -

I like all sorts of tea, flavoured and unflavoured, though I am picky. I am always willing to try anything new. I am now particularly interested in single origins.

I am one of those people who actually loves Lapsang Souchong. I am not crazy about Earl Grey, in general. I don´t quite get Darjeeling teas, but I am trying to make sure …

I like rooibos, though not all bases. I loathe hibiscus. I do not like fennel/liquorice/anise in blends or teas with chicory. I am picky about what I consider true cinnamon.

As you can probably tell from my cupboard, the brands I find more interesting right now are Mariage Fréres,Thé-o-Dor and Yumchaa.

Portugal