drank Cranberry Tea by MlesnA

This is definitely in your face flavoured tea – but a nice one. Ceylon tea, very nice base, strong but not bitter or tanninic and a lot of flavour. The flavouring does not seem too artificial to my tastebuds, though I am on expert on cranberry. It reminded me in strength and character of some russian brand (no idea which, packaging was in Cyrillic) flavoured teas, though perhaps this was nicer.

205 °F / 96 °C

Inconstant tea drinker – I mostly drink tea when not too hot. I hang around steepster much more frequently in (northern hemisphere) cold season.

- Teas -

I like all sorts of tea, flavoured and unflavoured, though I am picky. I am always willing to try anything new. I am now particularly interested in single origins.

I am one of those people who actually loves Lapsang Souchong. I am not crazy about Earl Grey, in general. I don´t quite get Darjeeling teas, but I am trying to make sure …

I like rooibos, though not all bases. I loathe hibiscus. I do not like fennel/liquorice/anise in blends or teas with chicory. I am picky about what I consider true cinnamon.

As you can probably tell from my cupboard, the brands I find more interesting right now are Mariage Fréres,Thé-o-Dor and Yumchaa.

Portugal