drank Frutas del Bosque by Cuida Te

I had this for a while, and of course when I decide it totally rocks and need more, I hear it has been discontinued. Urgh. I am on a wild quest to get more.

This is very very fruity indeed. It is hibiscus and apple and strawberries and lots other red fruits. To my taste the hibiscus is not overwhelming (I am not a hibiscus fan), it´s there and without apologies, but it´s balanced enough for me. Hot is quite nice. But I decided to make it iced, and OMG IT TOTALLY ROCKS ICED. It is incredibly nice iced. I went through the whole pitcher in half an hour, it was so good I could not ration it.

Desperately searching for more now.

Inconstant tea drinker – I mostly drink tea when not too hot. I hang around steepster much more frequently in (northern hemisphere) cold season.

- Teas -

I like all sorts of tea, flavoured and unflavoured, though I am picky. I am always willing to try anything new. I am now particularly interested in single origins.

I am one of those people who actually loves Lapsang Souchong. I am not crazy about Earl Grey, in general. I don´t quite get Darjeeling teas, but I am trying to make sure …

I like rooibos, though not all bases. I loathe hibiscus. I do not like fennel/liquorice/anise in blends or teas with chicory. I am picky about what I consider true cinnamon.

As you can probably tell from my cupboard, the brands I find more interesting right now are Mariage Fréres,Thé-o-Dor and Yumchaa.

Portugal