This is just my cup of tea. I am infatuated. It is as silky and smooth a lapsang souchong as I hoped.

No real taste notes quite yet, I let it cool to much before drinking, which is not totally fair. But if you love lapsang souchong, this one is something indeed. (If you do not like lapsang souchong, you are not worthy of this one, put it down)

205 °F / 96 °C

Inconstant tea drinker – I mostly drink tea when not too hot. I hang around steepster much more frequently in (northern hemisphere) cold season.

- Teas -

I like all sorts of tea, flavoured and unflavoured, though I am picky. I am always willing to try anything new. I am now particularly interested in single origins.

I am one of those people who actually loves Lapsang Souchong. I am not crazy about Earl Grey, in general. I don´t quite get Darjeeling teas, but I am trying to make sure …

I like rooibos, though not all bases. I loathe hibiscus. I do not like fennel/liquorice/anise in blends or teas with chicory. I am picky about what I consider true cinnamon.

As you can probably tell from my cupboard, the brands I find more interesting right now are Mariage Fréres,Thé-o-Dor and Yumchaa.

Portugal