drank Cinnamon Diletto by Della Terra

Today was a pretty good day. I had a job interview, I scored some freelance work, and I applied to some more freelance gigs. I have only one phone interview left to do for today, and I’m just gonna keep mellow with some of this tea.

I really like the peppery attack of this tea. I ate an apple as I drank it, and that was even better. I used some cinnamon honey, but next time I make it I’ll see about adding some lemon honey instead. As long as it keeps my stomach happy…

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Kaylee

So glad you like it! Congrats on the freelance work. I hope the interviews went well.

Comments

Kaylee

I’m a writer and editor who, after years of bagged-tea purgatory, has finally seen the light and glory of loose-leaf teas. I’m still just starting my journey, as it’s been only in the last 2 years that I’ve started drinking loose-leaf tea, and only in the past few months that I’ve been trying different varieties in earnest.

Likes: Green tea, sobacha, fruit flavours, masala chais, jasmine, mint, citrus, ginger.

Dislikes (or at least generally disinclined towards): Hibiscus, rosehip, chamomile, licorice, lavender.

Things I’m on the fence about: Oolong, vanilla (I prefer it mixed with black teas or rooibos rather than green tea), white teas.

Still need to do my research on: unflavoured black teas, pu’er teas.

For those interested, here’s my scoring system, though I don’t score teas as often as I used to:

100-85: A winner!
84-70: Pretty good. This is a nice, everyday kind of tea.
69-60: Decent, but not up to snuff.
59-50: Not great. Better treated as an experiment.
49-0: I didn’t like this, and I’m going to avoid it in the future. Blech.

Toronto, ON, Canada