I’m ridiculously susceptible to suggestion, so honestly just looking at this bright yellow tin with its cheerful exhortation puts a smile on my face. Luckily on top of that it has a really pleasant flavor! It’s lemony without being at all overbearing about it – I think even without the name I’d probably describe the flavor as bright and cheerful. I don’t get much of the peach flavor, but it’s a nice cup even without, so I can’t complain.

I just put this one through a ridiculous steep time – as in I set two bags into a portable cup about forty-eight hours ago in anticipation of taking it out with me, and ended up leaving it steeping in my intermittently very warm car for two days straight. I just took it out now and it’s quite tasty. God bless rooibos, it can really take so much abuse.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
QuiltGuppy

That’s an impressive steep time! :)

Cofftea

Sounds like you’re having a similar week to mine. I can barely make tea correctly this week I didn’t bother to log. Ok so maybe we’re opposite lol- but our weeks still have the same craziness.

Comments

QuiltGuppy

That’s an impressive steep time! :)

Cofftea

I like ‘em sweet, spicy, fancy, and sometimes French. I’ll choose intriguingly flavored over single estate every time.

Glendale, CA