drank Shanghai Orchid by Teavana

I’m glad to see that others like this tea as much as me! It definitely takes on a very floral almost perfume like quality. Sometimes I’m just in the mood for that.

Made a pot of this tonight as I hadn’t had it in awhile. Since it’s being discontinued I wanted to see if I needed to stock up before it’s gone.

I think this is great on its own – however, I’d really like to try blending it with something for fun…..

Any suggestions?

KeenTeaThyme

I paired with a lemony green rooibos and it was really good – surprisingly. While brewing it reminded me of Lemon & Lavender, that Yankee Candle scent. And the taste was really unique. :)

darby

OH! That does sound nice! I think I got one like that in a swap so I’ll have to try it.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

darby