drank Honey Pear by Golden Moon Tea

Zarafina: black, loose, medium
sweetened with rock sugar

There’s a strong musky honey note dominating this tea. Detecting the pear taste is difficult, and I’m realizing that I much prefer teas flavored with actual bits of whatever rather than flavor oils.

I got this as part of Golden Moon’s sampler set, but I won’t buy it.

takgoti

Hurm. That’s two for pear, one for not so much. Going to have to wait until I can get around to ordering the sampler set before I decide whether to buy this.

denisend

They don’t seem to have the ingredients listed on their website (what?!), but I do remember looking at it and thinking ‘flavorings?’ I don’t think I’ve met a tea flavored with flavorings yet that I’ve been overly fond of, so that may be the problem.

I should have sweetened it with honey, but I was distracted when I made it.

Comments

takgoti

denisend

I should have sweetened it with honey, but I was distracted when I made it.

Engineer. Lives with her cats and husband. Likes fruity tisanes most of all, but willing to try anything.

southern Maryland