drank Pu-erh Vanilla Mint by Rishi Tea

I read their suggestion of preparing this like chai with a bit of doubt. Mint chai? But the husband wanted chai and it was the only thing I had enough of to do 2 cups (then I opened the box from Adagio and remembered that I ordered a sampler of their Thai Chai, so I guess that will be next).

This is… WEIRD. Instead of that sugary (dirty) mouthfeel of most chais I’ve made, this leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.

There’s tea/chai flavor, and a hint of vanilla, but mostly mint. I have enough to drink this prepared as a regular tea, so we’ll see how that turns out.

teaplz

This has to be one of the more interesting tea/chai/flavor combos I’ve ever seen! It sounds… INTERESTING.

takgoti

Hee, I ordered some of this on this last Rishi order. This log feels like it shouldn’t make me excited to try it, but it kinda does.

LENA

I’m going to get a sample of this tea on my next Rishi order. I’ve been flaking out the last few times. I’m a huge chai fan, but I think I would prep this like regular tea. Can’t wait to see what you think about the Thai Chai. I gave it a pretty high rating.

Ricky

I think I still have plenty in my sampler if anyone’s interested.

Comments

teaplz

takgoti

LENA

Ricky

I think I still have plenty in my sampler if anyone’s interested.

Engineer. Lives with her cats and husband. Likes fruity tisanes most of all, but willing to try anything.

southern Maryland