drank Sour Apple by Adagio Teas

(backlogging)

Enjoyed this last night with some honey-toast as a snack before taking the cats to the vet. They have to go on a diet plan – they are tubby!

I think the tart and sweet are well balanced in this tea. It’s well done.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I also have a cat on a diet plan. He came to me at 28lbs, a very tubby cat. He’s down to a svelte 20lbs and still dieting. The vet wants him around 16-17lbs. He’s a large cat physically even without the weight.

denisend

WOW, that’s a BIG cat! :-) Reminds me of a cat we met at a fosters… she laid down and created a puddle of cat.

Mine are currently 13 and 10, they need to loose about 2 lbs each and then we’ll reassess.

Comments

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

denisend

Engineer. Lives with her cats and husband. Likes fruity tisanes most of all, but willing to try anything.

southern Maryland