drank Chai Tea Concentrate by Monin

(backlogging)

I ordered a (hot) chai latte from a random kiosk at the airport. I watched the barista, and it was made with steamed milk and this chai concentrate.

It was awful. When I first got it (and it was PIPING HOT) I was thinking that it was okay… I think I just couldn’t taste much. As it cooled and I got about halfway through, I realized that it tasted kinda sour and just like… milk. No spices or tea or anything. Blah. I threw it out.

LENA

YUCK!

Jillian

Maybe the milk was sour?

takgoti

I’ll take that YUCK! and raise you a BLECHHHH!

denisend

Jillian – it could have been, but I’ve ordered coffee lattes from there before (it was my “home” airport) and never had any problem with the milk. I’ve just been on a chai kick recently, so decided to go for chai (I usually drink coffee in the morning).

Comments

LENA

YUCK!

Jillian

Maybe the milk was sour?

takgoti

I’ll take that YUCK! and raise you a BLECHHHH!

denisend

Engineer. Lives with her cats and husband. Likes fruity tisanes most of all, but willing to try anything.

southern Maryland