(backlogging)

I’ve had this one a couple of times this week without logging it. When I time the steep, it turns out nice and light and fruity. It’s delightful.

Once I didn’t time it, and the backnote was very strong of (I think) the cardamon, which just threw the balance all off. It was weird and I couldn’t finish it. This tea is not forgiving if you overbrew it! Bleh!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Maybe that’s why I never liked this one. I finished most of it before I realized that I like my teas steep on the short end of the time recommendations.

denisend

If you have any, definitely try it understeeped. It’s more fruity that way, and I love it. Oversteeped it’s BLAH!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I finished up the last of it earlier this year.

Comments

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

denisend

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I finished up the last of it earlier this year.

Engineer. Lives with her cats and husband. Likes fruity tisanes most of all, but willing to try anything.

southern Maryland