This tea is all nose and no mouth. Loads of rose perfume. And the base green tea sucks. The aftertaste is a little lemony but mostly like walking past some obnoxiously perfumed wannabe high-brow and getting some of their scent in your mouth. I get where Bird & Blend was going with the idea. If this blend were re-imagined, I bet I’d enjoy it given I like green tea, rose and clove and love cinnamon and red peppercorn but the balance is all sorts of off.

Thanks Martin for sharing. It’s not so bad for me that it won’t get finished but it might take a minute ;P

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Dry Grass, Floral, Lemon, Mineral, Peppercorn, Perfume, Rose

Courtney

“some obnoxiously perfumed wannabe high-brow” hahaha!

derk

True class is in character and developed over time. This tea could use a re-vamping :E

Martin Bednář

Sorry you didn’t like it. I didn’t either! As you wrote… balance is completely off. Too much rose, less of spices. Idea was great!

And I agree with statement “scent in your mouth”. It’s indeed like that.

Comments

Courtney

“some obnoxiously perfumed wannabe high-brow” hahaha!

derk

Martin Bednář

And I agree with statement “scent in your mouth”. It’s indeed like that.