Kiki:

“It’s really good, I think I really like it, let’s get back to the show! Fruity, floral, very satisfying, thirst-quenching, berrylike, thank you very much whoever sent it. hahahaha! OK? hahahaha! It’s an 8!”

we’re watching the newest episode of Big Sky

derk:

This is like Simpson & Vail’s Carrot Cake Cupcake blend but with jammy blueberry. It has the same powdered sugar-cream cheese frosting vibe to me, like churros with vanilla frosting. Very sweet, mellow cinnamon. I think I taste a kind of crumble note, that oaty-pastry flavor. It’s pretty good and as Kiki says, thirst-quenching. I think the berry-currant tartness and green rooibos base play that role.

Flavors: Black Currant, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Frosting, Jam, Oats, Pastries, Powdered Sugar, Sweet, Tart, Vanilla

tea-sipper

The verbatim Kiki quotes never get old. :D

Cameron B.

What, no burps this time? XD

Mastress Alita

My tea-drinking has become noticably more burpy since I started carbonating my cold brews, hahaha!

Dustin

Oooooooo, are you using a sodastream to carbonate, Mastress Alita? I’ve noticed such a change in flavors when carbonation is added to tea!

Mastress Alita

A Drinkmate, but basically same thing, different brand!

Comments

tea-sipper

The verbatim Kiki quotes never get old. :D

Cameron B.

What, no burps this time? XD

Dustin

Mastress Alita

A Drinkmate, but basically same thing, different brand!

Tea became a hobby and my daily drink of choice some time late in the last decade. My introduction to loose leaf came in the form of dumpster-dived Wuyi oolong packets that somebody left upon moving out of an apartment building. From there, my palate expanded to teas from across China and the world. I used to focus more on taste and still harbor the habit, but after trying sheng pu’er, I tend to focus more on how a tea feels in my body. Does it complement my constitution? Does it change my mood or does it enhance my current mindstate? While I may not mention those effects in tea notes, it is what I value most. Flavored teas are not a favorite but I do drink them intermittently.

Sonoma County, California, USA