drank Teas' Tea Green Hoji by Ito En

Roasty and Toasty.. I enjoyed this today.

In fact, it was my deciding factor on where to go to lunch.

You see, I brought frozen Trader Joes burritos with me to work… but I’ve been eating those same damn burritos at work for awhile now. I decided to treat myself and eat out today. I was torn between a fresh cheap sandwich (a 10min. walk to the left) or a nice refreshing Teas’ Tea from the health food store (10min. walk to the right).

The Tea won. Which is really the only good thing about that grocery store. You have to check the expiration dates there. Too many times has an Odwalla or fresh fruit medley been bought, then returned promptly for having a really really nasty taste or smell from being past it’s date. So I decided to go safe, and went for a small caesar with a hummus wrap.

Harvest Market on 8th Street. Always check the expiration dates! That market should be fined. But they have every kind of Teas’ Tea, so I keep shopping there.

I really enjoy tea (obviously). I have 3 cats. I enjoy yoga, bike riding and rock climbing. I’m (mostly) vegan. I’m a video editor/sound designer for a living.

San Francisco, CA