drank Supreme Pu Er 1990 by Aroma Tea Shop

My tummy was upset because I ate way too much for lunch today. Okay, I wouldn’t exactly say it was upset, but it was damn full. I had a lentil-beet veggie burger/sandwich AND a almond/banana/blueberry protein smoothie AS WELL as potatoes and a salad on the side. Hence why my tummy aches so much. And this was 5 hours ago!

So I called in this supreme Pu-erh tea. A few chunks into the yixing and 30 seconds later I have me a cup of dark dark super smooth, bottom layer earth tea. Hope to starting feeling better soon.

I have bounced between tea and coffee for years now. When I’m involved with one, I dive into the flavors and am constantly on the hunt for the smoothest brew. My first real love affair with tea was the traditional english way. In my mid 20s I dove head first into Greens and Oolongs and Pu-erhs. My most recent loves are Blacks, mainly because I’m trying to kick a coffee habit that snuck up on me. Having a kid did that to me. Moving forward I’m looking to rekindle my love for tea and save coffee for the occasional cup.

San Francisco, CA