This tea is beautiful. It’s so soft, seriously. These little hand rolled balls of tea feel like clouds. I rinsed the balls before steeping, letting the Jasmine fragrance fill my nose. I steep this for about a minute. The smell is very very strong. But suprisingly the taste isn’t as strong as the smell. It’s still Jasmine-y but the mild taste of green tea seeps through. I wouldn’t buy this tea to drink on a regular basis. It’s alright. I am curious to try more varieties of this tea tho. Just the pure artistry has my interest.

I have bounced between tea and coffee for years now. When I’m involved with one, I dive into the flavors and am constantly on the hunt for the smoothest brew. My first real love affair with tea was the traditional english way. In my mid 20s I dove head first into Greens and Oolongs and Pu-erhs. My most recent loves are Blacks, mainly because I’m trying to kick a coffee habit that snuck up on me. Having a kid did that to me. Moving forward I’m looking to rekindle my love for tea and save coffee for the occasional cup.

San Francisco, CA