drank Maté by Argo Tea

I am so freaking tired! I don’t know what came over me this afternoon. I was just chugging along fine, and then out of nowhere, bam!, utter exhaustion. I really want to go climb into bed right now, but that is not really an option. Oolong seems to have done nothing for me, so I thought I would give this roasted maté a go.

Man, I used to really love this. Way back in the day before I was really a tea drinker, I loved drinking this. Now it’s not really my style anymore. It’s kinda sad, actually! Adding to the fact that it’s pretty old and I feel like it’s lost some of the almondy chocolatey flavor I remember and now it kind of tastes like toasted cardboard (with the almondy chocolatey flavors lurking underneath). Man this is totally not working because I am too apathetic to drink this cup. Oh well, hope I’m not getting sick.

The DJBooth

Totally had that same feeling this afternoon. Sounds pretty good though.

ashmanra

That was my first thought as I started reading…“oh, no! I hope she isn’t getting sick!” I hope you can get some rest and feel energized!

Dinosara

Thanks… I am feeling a bit better so I hope tomorrow I feel fine!

Serendipitea