I seem to be allergic to the heat in my house, which explains the mega sneezing/runny nose fits I have mornings there in the winter, but not anywhere else and not any other season. Bleh. By the time I get to work it’s usually settling down a bit but I’m still a little sneezy.

Of all my Dammann Freres teas, I have the least of this one left, mostly because I have sent a bunch of samples of it out. That’s ok, though, because though I do really enjoy this tea, it’s not one I have to keep in my cupboard. It is a nice morning cup. Not too complex, a lovely blend of flavors, and a smooth black tea base. Chocolate/hazelnut is a common blend, and the orange adds a little punch of citrus to this, but not enough to make me crave it. It is, however, enough to make me crave more Dammann teas… curse my tea-buying ban! :)