drank Rose Oolong by Tea Licious

Rosey tea number two, and this one is a sipdown. I’ve had this sample for a while and this is the last of it, though I think it may have to be a reorder. A lot of flavored oolongs are made on a formosa base, which isn’t one I care for a lot on it’s own, so I love that this one is a nice green one. Don’t know what type, but it is pretty tasty. I also love the combo of rose, lemongrass and ginger. It’s not really a combo I would have thought up, but it is fantastic. Not to mention great for the stomach after a lunch of greasy pizza.

TeaBrat

sounds good to me :)

Kashyap

I love pu-erhs for post pizza cleansers

ashmanra

Post- pizza with crust dipped in garlic butter was my introduction to the power of puerh to overcome my mealtime indiscretions! And it really helped.

Dinosara

I’ve heard that puerhs are great after greasy meals, but a nice light lemony gingery oolong was great as well.

ashmanra

Ginger is supposedly great for the tummy, so I bet it is! I don’t have any ginger teas! I have grated ginger into my tea though. It was yummy! And rose is soothing to the soul, so that wold help as well.

Comments

TeaBrat

sounds good to me :)

Kashyap

I love pu-erhs for post pizza cleansers

Dinosara

ashmanra

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US