drank Earl of Grey by The Tea Spot
1911 tasting notes

Mmmm, this is a tasty, tasty tea. I need to place my groupon order from the Tea Spot today, so I’m trying to decide if I want to stock up on this one or not. I am nearing the end of my current Earl Grey Cream supply, so there is a hole to be filled (though to be fair, there are a lot of holes to be filled of my “standard panel” teas). Right now my order is a little more than my groupon and I don’t want to spend too much more, and this tea is tough. I do really enjoy it and it is a very solid EGC. It doesn’t blow me away, but honestly I’m not sure if an EGC is the kind of tea that could blow me away. Although I have had plenty of EGC that I wasn’t excited about at all or even disliked, so maybe I should grab some of this because I do know I like it. Ok, I think I talked myself into ordering it… what’s an extra $8 on the order? :D And I’ll be stocked in EGC for a while with 3oz (I drink tea so slowly…)