drank Royal Wedding by Harney & Sons

I wanted something creamy this afternoon, and this one fit the bill.

Drinking this now, I’m wondering if my taste buds aren’t a little messed up, at least for creamy flavors today. I’m not getting much out of this one, and that has never happened to me with this tea before! Maybe I shouldn’t have judged the Cream Earl Grey so harshly this morning. Man, this is weird. I haven’t noticed anything else lacking, just cream/vanilla. Lame.

Indigobloom

Do you have allergies? beware the allergies!!!

Dinosara

I actually have no allergies! I don’t have any other loss of taste, just on those creamy notes, I hopefully it’s just a temporary thing. I’ll try again tomorrow. :)

Indigobloom

whew. It’ll be better tomorrow!