Mmmm. I guess today is a day for old favorites or something. I haven’t felt like adventuring to a tea I hadn’t tried before. Just the smell of this tea steeping makes me think of Paris and the Dammann Freres shop. And of course of Laduree, where I buy my macarons (which reminds me, I still haven’t been to the Laduree in NYC! I can’t believe I forgot it was there).

Man, now I want to go to Paris.

TeaBrat

take me with you!

Comments

TeaBrat

take me with you!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US