This tea is just out of control. I haven’t had it for a while, but man is it tasty. I typically brew my oolongs at 195°F for 3 minutes, which is what I’ve done in the past for this one, but this time I noticed that the instructions on the back of the tea pouch said 205°F for oolongs, so that’s what I did. I used to be afraid of steeping my oolongs at boiling or near boiling because I thought they would get overcooked that way, but I’ve done it with a few teas under instruction from the company now, and have been rewarded. This one is super sweet once it cooled down, with those floral, buttery, creamy, almost caramelly notes. Yum.

Spoonvonstup

You still have spring stuff? Lucky! I’ve got just one little packet left… :(

Dinosara

Haha, yeah, I drink consume my tea really slowly. I should probably drink this one faster.

Comments

Spoonvonstup

You still have spring stuff? Lucky! I’ve got just one little packet left… :(

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US