I got a cup of this at Panera this afternoon with lunch since I was cold and tired from birding in the morning. Today is a pretty nice day relatively, but I wish it was like tomorrow is going to be… a lot warmer! I’m going to a concert tonight too and I’m not really looking forward to standing in the cold.

This tea was pretty decent. Most of the time I was just reminded about how much I hate drinking tea in tea bags from paper cups… too much paper taste! This tasted like a light-bodied black tea with a bit of mango. The mango wasn’t very strong, but it tasted relatively juicy and not cloyingly candy-like. When I look for a fruity black I really want a nice, rich base behind it, and that just wasn’t there in this cup. Also in a mango tea I prefer something even more mangoey. I would drink this one again if it was a choice at a restaurant, but I’m not going to buy a tin.

CHAroma

I feel exactly the same way.

Comments

CHAroma

I feel exactly the same way.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US