drank Golden Earl by Verdant Tea

This morning is why I hate Daylight Savings Time so much. It’s always so hard for me to fall asleep Sunday night, and then the alarm feels like its going off an hour early this morning. At least when I deal with jetlag after traveling, I’m so exhausted from traveling that I fall asleep anyway.

I decided on this tea today because I haven’t had it in a while. It doesn’t really call out to me when I want a plain Earl Grey, but it is incredibly delicious. I think it seems more citrusy to me because the tea is such a bright orange color when steeped. I think I forgot how good this one was! What a great pairing of base and flavor. Golden yunnans do seem to be some of my favorite blacks, and every time I drink a tea like this I appreciate more and more flavored teas with very high quality bases.

Indigobloom

DLS… ugh, I want my hour refund!!

Comments

Indigobloom

DLS… ugh, I want my hour refund!!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US