This tea has evoked multiple reactions from people walking by my office, mainly “that smells really fruity!” and “is that peaches??”

The leaf on this one looks more similar to the quality of that in the Snowflake tea rather than the Earl Grey Cream, that is, smaller pieces like a typical flavored tea you might come across. It is one of those teas that smells very familiar but I can’t quite place. Like, don’t I have a tea just like this already? But I can’t think of one that I do. Maybe it’s the peach flavoring is reminding me of peach teas like Harney’s Midsummers Peach. I typically don’t drink many peach teas so it’s not a big list of possibilities.

The flavoring on this one is juicy and tasty; mostly peachy but definitely with some tart cranberry notes as well. What sucks here is the black tea base… not only is it uninteresting, it also borders on bitter and distasteful. That sounds worse than I mean it too… it’s not like I’m going to pour the cup out, and it’s not really that bad, but it certainly puts a damper on the whole experience. I haven’t been able to find this blend on Monterey Bay Spice Company’s website (though I recognize some MBSC blends on GTC’s website), but it certainly tastes like a MBSC black base, which really aren’t that good. Fortunately, like other MBSC blends, I have a feeling that this will make a tasty cold brew.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US