drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Again with the lost tasting notes! Ugh, second time today.

1 sachet of Earl Grey Mallows, 1 sachet of Pomegranate Rose, both Impra Tea

I had a quite a greasy dinner tonight, plus a big beer, so now I’m feeling a bit bleh. Not good since I wanted to get some work done tonight. I thought some tea would help (though I don’t honestly think I’ll be getting anything done! :P)

Because these teas don’t seem eager to oversteep I thought I would try them both at the same time in the same amount of water. I like berry-bergamot blends and rose-bergamot blends, so I definitely like the idea of a berry(ish fruit)-rose-bergamot blend. It turned out pretty well… the bright bergamot cuts through some of the sweetness of the pomegranate. I wish there was more rose, of course. With double the leaf this tea is finally showing signs of being too strong for my tastes as the cup cools, but it’s not too bad.

Spoonvonstup

I wonder if the lost notes have anything to do with the Great Firewall?

Dinosara

Ah, but I am no longer in China! No more Great Firewall (I had a VPN while I was there anyway, so I never dealt with it). No, this is just shoddy Mongolian internet.

Comments

Spoonvonstup

I wonder if the lost notes have anything to do with the Great Firewall?

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US