drank Pomegranate Rose by Impra Tea

Brrr it is so cold and snowy. I’m pretty sure it’s been snowing all day… at least, it’s always snowing when I go outside. This is possibly the most winter I’ve had all year!

A nice cup of tea is definitely what I need to warm up. Thankfully my hostel is also warm and cozy. At this steep time the pomegranate gets almost grenadine-like (real grenadine, not fake food-color grenadine), which is to say kind of sweet and syrupy without of course actually being sweet. I am still left wonder what happened to the rose here. Did they just show the tea to a rose and then package it up? Yup, a tasty pomegranate tea but not a rosey one!

Scott B

Oh, you’re lucky to be getting snow so late! Is it lake effect snow?

Dinosara

Haha, no, I’m in Mongolia! Desert effect, maybe.

Scott B

Oh, wow, cool-your profile didn’t say.

Dinosara

I’m just here for a week, traveling. Soon I will return to balmy NY.

Scott B

I see. I though maybe you were there on a paleontology study grant or something.

Dinosara

The funny thing is that I am traveling on a grant to do paleontology research, but it’s museum work not fieldwork, hence the shortish visit. I was in China for the same reason before I came here.

Scott B

Yeah, when I think of a paleontologist in Asia, I think of fossil research in the desert. Anyhow, hope you are having a great experience, in addition to doing your research.

Comments

Scott B

Oh, you’re lucky to be getting snow so late! Is it lake effect snow?

Dinosara

Haha, no, I’m in Mongolia! Desert effect, maybe.

Scott B

Oh, wow, cool-your profile didn’t say.

Dinosara

I’m just here for a week, traveling. Soon I will return to balmy NY.

Scott B

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US