I have returned to the US, to home, and to my tea stash. Yay! So what is the first tea I go for upon my arrival? Maybe the Goût Russe put the Dammann bug in my mind, but this one was the unrivaled winner in that contest. This is one of my absolute favorite teas, all floral and almondy and cookie-ish and delicious.

I feel like now is the time that I want to rediscover my stash and go through all my favorites… being away for a month has that effect, I guess. I am definitely still dealing with the fact that my body is 12hrs off schedule (yeah, it’s 11PM, not AM, to my body right now, even if I did sleep pretty much all night last night), so I have a distinct feeling that this afternoon I will need something to really give me a wake up. For the first time in a while, though, I am swimming in choices. It feels so nice!

TeaBrat

SimplyJenW

Ha, Amy, you beat me by like a half a second! We almost simul-posted!

DaisyChubb

Thanks guys!

Indigobloom

Yay, welcome home!!

Cheryl

Welcome back !!! Get some rest : )

Comments

TeaBrat

SimplyJenW

Ha, Amy, you beat me by like a half a second! We almost simul-posted!

DaisyChubb

Thanks guys!

Indigobloom

Yay, welcome home!!

Cheryl

Welcome back !!! Get some rest : )

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US