drank Florence by Harney & Sons
1913 tasting notes

Oh dear, my mind is already flagging. I just got up not that long ago and I already want to go back to sleep. It’s rare that I have a two-tea morning, but there it is. I chose this one because it’s been sooo long since I’ve had it (even before I went to Asia).

You know, after so much time and changing tastes, I still like this one a lot but I don’t know that I loooove it like I used to. Partly it’s the chocolate. My absolute favorite chocolate tea (The Tea Spot’s Organic Chocolate “O”) has totally spoiled me, and now no other chocolate tea seems as good. This tea is pretty chocolatey, but I feel like I want MOAR chocolate. And I just feel like the base tea, while tasty, is not so super amazing, it doesn’t contribute a ton to the experience. Don’t get me wrong, I still love this tea, but I honestly don’t know that it’s a cupboard staple anymore. Gosh, I am getting so picky! :P

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US