drank 7 Parfums by Dammann Freres

Ergh, I feel like a zombie this morning. I seem to be completely over the jet lag, but this chest cold is knocking me down. A friend is defending her dissertation today, though, so I drug myself into work anyway.

You know, I think I have to go ahead and bump this one up a couple of points. Over time this has definitely come to be one of my favorites. Love the sweet fig flavor accompanied by all the florals and a nice rich black tea underneath. Today’s cup has a particularly sweet aftertaste that is definitely soothing my cough-worn throat. Let’s hope it also injects some life into me this morning so I can make it through the day here!

Azzrian

get feeling better soon!

Dinosara

Thanks!

Comments

Azzrian

get feeling better soon!

Dinosara

Thanks!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US