Well, I spent this morning doing what everyone hopes to do on their birthday, which is waiting at the DMV to get my drivers liscence renewed. Actually it went relatively smoothly for the DMV.

Now I need some tasty birthday tea, plus it needed to be a black tea for the morning, so I reached for this one. Love this tea so much! Like a gongfu black tea with a bit of extra chocolate flavor, which is I think essentially what it is. Very subtle flavoring here.

SimplyJenW

Happy Birthday to you…….

Dinah Saur

Happy birthday! And glad to hear the DMV line wasn’t too bad. I’ve found in my town that if I go on a week day around noon, there is rarely any line at all.

DaisyChubb

Oh my gawrsh, Happy birthday!!!
Favorite chocolate teas are perfect for celebrating ^^

LiberTEAS

gmathis

May everyone (bureaucratic and otherwise) be exceedingly nice to you today!

Cheryl

Happy birthday : )

ashmanra

Azzrian

LOL @ DMV so sorry about that! Happy Bday!!!

Missy

….¸.•´
… (

Dylan Oxford

Happy Birthday!

Comments

SimplyJenW

Happy Birthday to you…….

Dinah Saur

DaisyChubb

Oh my gawrsh, Happy birthday!!!
Favorite chocolate teas are perfect for celebrating ^^

LiberTEAS

gmathis

May everyone (bureaucratic and otherwise) be exceedingly nice to you today!

Cheryl

Happy birthday : )

ashmanra

Azzrian

LOL @ DMV so sorry about that! Happy Bday!!!

Missy

….¸.•´
… (

Dylan Oxford

Happy Birthday!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US