drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Thanks hotel internet, for kicking me off just at the time I went to post this tasting note. Fortunately it wasn’t very long. I discovered a couple more sachets of this hidden in a tin of French rose-flavored hard candies. Score! I forgot how awesome this tea was, which always happens when I don’t have a tea I love for a long time. I really have to restock on this at some point.

Scott B

Just bought some of this a few days ago-I need to try it.

TeaBrat

I Heart Paris…

K S

So…. were you hiding tea from yourself or others?

Dinosara

I stashed them in the tin because I usually carry it around with me in my purse so I would always have tea if needed (tea emergency LOL!), but I forgot they were in there.

Missy

That’s an awesome idea! I have a huge purse and I never use even half of it. You are brilliant Dinosara. :D

Comments

Scott B

Just bought some of this a few days ago-I need to try it.

TeaBrat

I Heart Paris…

K S

So…. were you hiding tea from yourself or others?

Dinosara

Missy

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US