drank Raspberry Oolong by A C Perch's

I brewed up a cup of this for lunch today after not having had it for quite a while. When I first tried this tea I was very excited about it but then ultimately underwhelmed. I don’t know if it was just my tastes at the time (which are definitely shifting) or my expectations shifting or what, but I enjoyed this one considerably more this time around. Nice, natural raspberry with a tasty oolong base. I feel like I should brew another cup of this sometime when I’m not eating while drinking it and do another review.

Vortegne

I totally would like to hear that “non-eating” review!

Angrboda

Having high expectations to begin with can definitely impact even the best tea negatively. I’m always scared to try one I’ve got high expectations of. :)

Comments

Vortegne

I totally would like to hear that “non-eating” review!

Angrboda

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US