drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

I am running around like crazy lately, so I don’t have time to say much more about this one than: every time I have this I am reminded at how freaking delicious it is, and how much it is like a fruity Coquelicot Gourmand (Dammann Freres). The almond is just amazing in this blend, sweet and creamy and almondy and fantastic. Love love love it.

ashmanra

Same here! I understand this is one of Michael’s personal blends, and it is a favorite of mine. The almond feels like a long hug from a good friend. The cranberry is the friendship! This is my quiet, reading a book tea.

Comments

ashmanra

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US